The MPI Business Competence Center (BCC)/MPI Operations in Malta is a team consisting of experts on Business Processes and IT Systems of the operational life of FTI Group’s DMC world. The MPI BCC/MPI Operations team consider the MP destinations as clients and our aim is to provide all entities with tools, concepts, processes, IT solutions and support to function smoothly and ultimately improving Time to Market and Conversion, Data Quality and Efficiency.
- Manage of all MPI Group IT systems of all departments.
- Structure and Roll-out International Projects and Knowledge Transfer.
- Ensure efficiency of all key IT and Business processes by analysis, implementation of automation and focus on Digitization and Automation.
- Form an integral part in the development of new IT systems and business processes in terms of business ownership, leading on requirements and validation.
- Monitor System Data Quality and Support on a 1st and 2nd level.
- Provide destination support on the job, such as setting up of destinations, setting up of processes and workflows and assisting in crisis management.
- Synchronize with FTI Group’s functional departments, use synergies and ensure efficient process along the full supply chain.
- Keep up a team culture that allows sharing opinions, transparency and open feedback.
Ensure the team is regularly updated with all information relevant to their work as well as FTI Group strategic visions.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions in a structured manner.
- Coach and mentor management staff within the MPI BCC/MPI Operations team, structure and enforce personal development plans of all staff.
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the entire MPI BCC/MPI Operations team.
- Work collaboratively with all MPI and FTI Group stakeholders and individual departments to ensure high quality of standards and production efficiency.
- Look out and use FTI Group Synergies, make the MPI DMC world an integral part of the FTI Group in all aspects and ensures the adherence to FTI group policies and processes.
- Define a strategy and prioritize projects, initiatives and improvements in the field of IT systems, Data and Process Management.
- Drive Initiatives targeting state of the art Digitization and Automation around Business and IT processes in the MPI world.
- Ensure timely and on budget delivery of planned projects and initiatives.
- Supervise and ensure quality of roll outs of International Projects and Initiatives.
An academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor’s degree) is desirable but not mandatory.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Have a very good knowledge in Tourism Operations.
- Have good understanding of technical processes.
- Good understanding of business management as well as understanding key MPI business KPIs and financial performance.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar position or relevant field.
Leadership experience of min. 2 years.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Special Working Conditions:
- Based in Malta Office and needs a Maltese working permission.
- Flexible working hours.
- Frequent International travel required.